£30,000 - £35,000 per year
9 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge is looking for a QA Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is at a very exciting stage with major growth. As a result of this growth they are actively looking to grow their quality assurance team with a QA Officer role.
The role involves but isn't limited to:
- Support QA team in maintain and managing the company’s Quality and Technical agreements including writing, review and filling
- Assist in the maintenance and management of the QMS
- Writing/review/approval of internal Quality documents/records (deviations, CAPAs, Change control, SOPs, complaints)
- Conducting Self-Inspections
- Conducting supplier/vendor assessment and approval and supporting GxP audits
- QA review and approval of external documentation and records (deviations, Change Controls, specifications, master batch records QC methods, validation protocols and reports, FMEA etc)
- QA support for licensees and travel to CMOs/suppliers for audits and to CMOs/suppliers/ Licensees for Quality and technical meetings
- Supporting/hosting GxP inspection or Due Diligence by regulatory authorities and Licensees at the company’s multiple sites.
If you are an experienced 1+ years’ experience in GMP QA and looking for a new opportunity this could be the perfect role for you.
Any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch!