about 1 month ago
A pharmaceutical company based in London are looking to onboard QA operations specialist on a perm basis (multiple headcount).
Roles and resonsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform distributor Audits and progress QTAs with distributors
- Provide Quality Operations support to approved vendors and ensure that any risks are communicated effectively.
- Review pharmaceutical product batch files for timely release by Responsible Person (RP), Responsible Person for Importation (RPi), or certification by Qualified Person (QP).
- Provide QA support to the business during root cause analysis investigation
- Raise in a timely manner on request or using own initiative Third party notification, CAPA, GDP issues, Deviation and Change Control.
- Support activities required to effectively maintain the company Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Monitor alerts for potential overdues for Complaints, CAPA, GDP issues, Deviation and Change Control.
The position holder will have:
- minimum of 2 years in QA
- pharmaceutical GMP background
Attach an updated copy of your CV to be considered