15 days ago
A reputable pharmaceutical company based to the south of Switzerland have partnered up with Hamlyn Williams, of which due to company growth, are looking to onboard a QA/RP manager on a permanent basis.
This new mandate will be responsible for QA /RP activities for the site in Switzerland and Austria.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To fulfill with the legal duties of RP/QP related to existing operation licenses and MAH in Switzerland.
- To be eligible to fulfill (or as delegate) the Austrian Responsible Person duties as per AMBO (Annual Management by Objectives);
- To maintain, aligned and update the QMS
- To ensure products, market actions, quality complaints, safety reports and medical information are adequately handled
- Responsible for products, market actions, quality complaints, safety reports and medical information are adequately handled
- To be the main point of contact with Swissmedic for the products quality and safety related topics;
- To support and contribute to any GxP internal and external audits in Switzerland (e.g. pre-wholesaler, transportation);
- To establish and ensure the needed GxP and Pharmacovigilance trainings
Candidates must have:
- Fluency in German (bonus if French is also fluent)
- Pharmaceutical background with at least 5 years in QA
- Background in GDP and GMP
- Eligibility to be a RP
Attach an updated CV to be considered