4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered up with a growing biologics pharmaceutical company with a growing pipeline who are going through a phase of growth.
A successful growth due to an innovative pipeline has led to a need of a QA specialist on a perm basis for their site within the Neuchatel Region.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of the QMS system including CAPAs, deviations and change control
- Batch record review according to GMP/GCP legislations
- Supporting internal and external audits when necessary
- Update and review of Standard Operating Procedures
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 4-5 years in Quality Assurance
- Experience in QMS management
- Biologics background is preferable but not essential
- Fluency in French
Attach an updated CV to be considered