2 months ago
8 Months (Great Possibility of Extension)
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals that has a massive global presence supplying to Europe, Asia and America. Supplying to over 70 countries, this company have a niche focus on drug substance and innovative solutions offering their products and service to patients and partners from all over the world.
Due to exponential growth from international expansion, capital investment and business strategies this leading pharmaceutical company are looking to hire for a Quality Equipment Validation Specialist to join the business on a contract basis for an initial eight months with a rewarding hourly rate and great possibility of contract extension. The role will primarily be responsible for timely review of equipment validation documentation as well as collaborating with other validation specialists.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Generating and executing equipment validation documentation on a timely basis
- Ensuring that all usage of equipment is safe and complies to company and regulatory standards
- Working with Sartorius technology
- Collaborating and working with other validation employees to ensure the project is completed on time
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- Strong Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent knowledge on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and teamwork skills
- Communicate in English to a fluent level
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Head of Validation - Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.