10 months ago
A Biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development and manufacturing of new vaccines, therapeutic proteins, and enzyme products are essentially looking for a QP on a permanent basis to join their dynamic QA team.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review batch manufacturing documentation to ensure compliance with EU GMP and the Product Specification File/marketing authorization
- Certify Medicinal products for use in the EU and outside the EU
- Undertake audits in EU and third countries
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and customers regarding pharma regulations.
- Provide technical and quality input to projects related to products, facilities, and equipment.
- To provide input and assistance with relevant elements of the Quality Management System (QMS) within the business.
Eligible candidates will possess the following:
- Steriles and/or biologics experience
- QP certification
- Minimum of 1 year in batch release