over 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a QP to join an ever expanding team working for a leading Generics/Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin.
- Ensure that each batch released is manufactured and tested in accordance with the current EU/FDA GMP Directives.
- The principles and guidelines of GMP as stated in Directive 2003/94/EC are followed
- Review of documentation from Quality Control, Manufacturing, and Packaging operations for release.
- To assess quality related issues and provide direction to relevant departments to allow efficient resolution of these issues.
- Support the implementation of the Operational Excellence Programme on the site by leading and implementing improvements
- The QP will take actions necessary to maintain and extend their technical and professional competence and to ensure that they have a thorough understanding of any new product or process prior to conducting batch release of products and their subcontractors.
- To act as change agents by gaining support for and driving sustainable improvements to ways of work
- Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Director/QP Manager.
- Be a Qualified Person
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Oral Solid Dosage pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred.