Halle (Westfalen), Germany
8 months ago
Qualified Person needed!
We are currently working very closely with a leading biotechnology organisation who develops oncology products. Due to a large amount of increase in product demand and an increase in productivity, they are looking for a Qualified Person to join their ever-expanding team in Halle, Germany.
They are looking for someone to be mainly responsible for batch certification, approval, and final release, ensuring that individual batches have been manufactured and tested in accordance with country legislation and in accordance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluation of deviations in relation to the quality of the product
- Release of the batch documentation
- Review of product complaints in accordance with legal requirements Release of product-specific quality reports (APQR)
- Degree Qualified, with QP certification.
- 15 MG / Article 49 of Directive 2001/83 / EC.
- 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years experience in QP
- Experience in aseptic production
- Business fluent German and English
If interested please click on the apply now button!