about 1 year ago
Currently we are working with a global healthcare leader in Germany. The company has over 50 manufacturing sites globally. They have made significant investments in research and development which has enabled them to work on cutting edge products. The company in question is looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable QP to join their ever expanding company
Your key responsibilities and requirements will be:
- The participation and supervision in customer audits and official inspections
- Certification of drug batches, this will of course require a solid understanding of regulatory requirements for commercial products
- Final evaluation and approval of deviations and complaints
To qualify for this role you will need:
- Several years of professional experience in the GMP regulated environment
- A strong understanding of risk assessment and management fundamentals
- Audit and quality assurance experience
If this role interests you please reach out as it’s a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally!
Salary is competitive and is influence by experience!
My email is: L.firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!