14 days ago
A Large pharmaceutical company based in Pontypool is looking for a experienced Qualified Person to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is at a very exciting stage increase of production. This role would be working as a Qualified Person on their products.
This experineced QP will provide QP certification for all of pharmaceutical products, responsible for QP certification medicinal products and GMP-compliant for internal and external clients in accordance with service level agreements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a named operational Qualified Person under the site manufacturing authorisations and to maintain a register of all products certified.
- Devise, review, implement and manage systems within the group.
- Assist the Director of Quality to maintain the audit schedule for pharmaceutical products.
- Taking part in the change control committee and Quality Management Review meetings.
- Participating into any recall operations of medicinal products in accordance with the approved SOPs within the company.
- Carrying out audits. Participation in audits within the scope of supplier and service provider qualification.
- Attend and participate in local and global management review meetings with stakeholders at management level
If this role could be of interest or any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
020 8068 5235