Up to 70,000 € per yer
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading global pharmaceutical generics organisation based in Dublin, who are looking to hire a QP to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone to add value and expertise to their team and be responsible for product batch releases. They look for passionate, enthusiastic individuals who consider themselves to be the best!
- Responsible for product release, the QP must ensure that each batch released is manufactured and tested in accordance with the current EU/FDA GMP Directives and the relevant marketing authorisation.
- Ensure the principles and guidelines of GMP have been followed
- Review of documentation from Quality Control, Manufacturing and Packaging operations for release.
- To assess quality related issues and provide direction to relevant departments to allow efficient resolution of these issues.
- To support the implementation of the Operational Excellence Programme on the site by leading and implementing improvements
- The QP will take actions necessary to maintain and extend their technical and professional competence and to ensure that they have a thorough understanding of any new product or process prior to conducting batch release of products manufactured by Mylan Dublin and their subcontractors.
- To act as change agents by gaining support for and driving sustainable improvements to ways of work
- QP Qualified is essential (Would consider a newly qualified QP)
- Biologics and aseptic environment experience
- An understanding of, or exposure to Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques would be an advantage.
If you consider yourself to be the best, and want to work for an organisation who can make a difference to lives globally, then please get in touch - we want to hear from you!