£650 - £800 per day
2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an exciting pharmaceutical company based in North London who is looking for a number of experienced QP to join them on a contract basis.
The role involves:
- Responsibility for product release support activities which can include Quality batch documentation review and control, review and approval of controlled documents including LPR’s and SOP’s, component material release, quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
- Support and deliver continuous improvements to remove waste and non-value added activities and to employ problem-solving tools including root cause analyses and CAPA identification.
- To assess quality related issues and provide direction to relevant departments to allow efficient resolution of these issues.
- To support the implementation of the Operational Excellence Programme on the site by leading and implementing improvements
- Degree in a Scientific or related field.
- QP Qualified
- At least 5 years experience working as a QP within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience within an API or Solid Oral Dosage Environment
If this is something you would be interested to learn more about and discuss with one of our consultants, please apply now!