Halle (Westfalen), Germany
Competitive - Dependant on Experience
about 1 year ago
Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently working very closely with a leading biotechnology organisation who develop oncology products. Due to an large amount of increase in product demand and increase in productivity, they are looking for a Qualified Person to join their ever expanding team.
They are looking for someone to be mainly responsible for batch certification, approval and final release , ensuring that individual batches have been manufactured and tested in accordance with country legislation and in accordance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluation of deviations in relation to the quality of the product
- Release of the batch documentation
- Review of product complaints in accordance with legal requirements Release of product-specific quality reports (APQR)
- Degree Qualified, with QP certification.
- 15 MG / Article 49 of Directive 2001/83 / EC.
- 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years experience in QP
- Experience in aseptic production
- Business fluent German and English
Hamlyn Williams is a specialist recruitment agency within Quality Assurance. If this is something that you would be interested in, please apply now and one of our consultants will reach out to discuss further!