9 days ago
** GERMAN SPEAKING CANDIDATES ONLY **
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a leading CRO that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through exciting business strategies. With a focus on large molecules, this company is committed to making advancement on biological products. Due to the exponential growth of this CRO, this company are looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join the business on a permanent basis at a competitive salary rate.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Preparation of audit reports to audit findings for appropriateness and completeness
- Support company's culture of continuous improvement by introducing new quality advances and influencing management on best quality and compliance policies
- Writing, reviewing and approval of SOPs
- Involvement in regulatory and audits
Essential Requirements Of The Role
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Experience of hosting GMP audits
- GLP/GMP experience
- Fluent in German and English (B2)
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.