$70 - $80 an hour
about 2 months ago
Software Quality Assurance Tester
Long Term contract
Hamlyn Williams are partnered with an exciting tech start up within the Life Science industry who are developing new manufacturing solutions as they look to disrupt the industry, based on the East Coast, who are currently going through a massive growth phase of their journey as they continue to scale up the engineering team for project implementation and product development.
Because of this, they are looking for a number of SQA Engineers on a contract basis, with a strong experience of testing, ideally on the integration of one system to another, to assist with a team build out. This role would be playing a huge part in ensuring the product is fit for purpose, whilst also finding any potential issues with it, before going fully live with the customer.
- Experience in a QA environment from a Software perspective
- Background and understanding within the Life Science industry is strong preferred.
- Experience with testing the integrations between a number of systems
- Broad expertise within software, including SAP, Veeva, OSI PI, OPC UA etc.
- Ability to come to the office once every two weeks for a 3 day period as a minimum.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/