5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for 2 separate Quality Assurance Manager positions for our client, a large multi-national pharmaceutical company. They are one of the largest production sites globally for soft gels. They produce over 7.5 billion capsules per year, so they are a big player and have a lot of customers constantly coming to them!
Looking for 2 permanent staff, Quality Managers who will be the points of contact and working directly with your customers. You will act as a contact person for quality-relevant customer inquiries and create, evaluate and process deviations from production, quality control, and product development.
- Cooperation and management of interface projects with production, quality control and quality assurance
- Preparation of offers for pharmaceutical services
- Creation and audit of quality demarcation agreements
- Creation of customer-specific, quality-related key figures
- Professional examination of SOPs and other quality-related documents Cooperation in audit observations
One would be for a Nutritional Customer, one for a Pharmaceutical Customer.