6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a leading Medical device company that is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining systems and processes for complaint management
- Management and support of projects for the implementation of IT systems and processes
- Coordination and implementation of internal audits
As a Quality Assurance Manager you will need:
- Medical device background
- Vast experience with QMS including developing and implementing
- ISO13485, ISO9001, and Medical Devices Regulation (MDR), CFR 820
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at email@example.com.