7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a fast growing biopharmaceutical company based in Berlin. This global biopharmaceutical firm is currently in a major phase of growth due to its innovative and expansive pipeline, and are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Supporting the implementation of audits
- Conducting the review of standard operating procedures and reviewing the quality documentation which are associated with manufacturing
- Preparing, implementing and documenting of training material and courses
- Preparation, oversight as well as participation in audits and self-inspections
- Process the appropriate product specific change control procedures, complaints, deviations and other relevant quality data
As a Quality Assurance Manager you will need:
- Several years of professional experience in a GMP environment
- In-depth knowledge of the qualification of systems
- knowledge of computer system validation is advantageous
- Fluent in English and German
- Confident handling of EDP / MS Office
- Knowledge of document management systems is also advantageous in this position
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Sonny at +44 020 8164 5340 or at email@example.com.