40 € an hour
8 months ago
12 months +
We are currently working with a global Pharmaceutical organisation based on the West Coast of Ireland, who are currently looking to hire 2 Quality Assurance specialists on 12 month rolling contracts. They are looking for people to be involved in the quality system oversite, due to a large amount of investment and upgrades on the facilities, processes and equipment in the site. It's a hugely exciting time for the business with a lot of planned investment in the next few years and would be great to be a part of!
- Review and approve SDLC documents
- Establish Quality System audits and schedules are completed for the supply chain approval process
- Generation of product launch documentation
- Participate in NPI and Quality Launch Team meetings
- Review and approve quality system records associated with the project
- Ability to learn and adapt the quality systems including vendor management systems for, analytical and quality release of product to meet regulatory requirements of the marketing authorization.
- Working through issues with the project team and Global teams to ensure QA requirements can be employed utilizing risk-based decisions as appropriate
- Engineering or Science Degree Qaulified
- 5 Years experience within the Quality department in a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Background
- Strong knowledge of quality standards and regulations
We'd love to speak to any one who is looking for a contract QA Specialist position, so please apply now and one of the consultants will get in touch!