North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
20 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global and leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through international expansion and products in current pipeline. Offering end-to-end solutions for organisations to manufacture biologics from concept manufacturing all the way through to commercial, this company possess a fast growing and innovative pipeline with more than 30 products in late stage of development. Due to the exponential growth of this biotech facility, this company are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the business on a permanent basis at a competitive salary rate and an amazing reward package, offering the opportunity to be part of the "ramp-up" phase.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Provide QA support to manufacturing site
- Managing SOPs, risk assessments, change controls and documentation practice
- Work closely with manufacturing operations to ensure deviation, investigations and CAPAs are reviewed and closed in a timely manner
- Support Quality departments with site audits and inspections
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Strong knowledge on Quality Management System
- GMP audit experience
- Excellent problem solving, communication and teamwork skills
- Communicate in English and German (fluently) – both verbal and written
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 020 4536 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.