80 - 100 CHF per hour
6 months ago
Do you want to be a part of company that treats and helps over 137 million patients annually? Becoming a part of this company really allows you to have a global impact. Is work-life balance a pivotal factor for you? Good news, this organization has been voted top for corporate culture and measures to reconcile work and family life; a “model company”. Why would you not want to work for a company that has the best reputation as an employer worldwide?
The world’s largest pharmaceutical company, operating in over 100 countries are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join them at their site based in Switzerland. This organization founded in the 1890s now have twenty-nine of their medicines included in the World Health Organization Model Lists of Essential Medicines, among them life-saving antibiotics, antimalarials and cancer medicines. In 2015 they employed more than 91,700 people worldwide; reflecting their success and impressive growth plans. Their site in Switzerland is an exciting place to be, surrounded by CHF 9.3 billion of investment.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To make sure all batch related records are reviewed and approved in a timely manner, including the review of any deviations relating to that record.
- Maintain the deviation management system.
- Communicating with departments with regards to the documentation status, maintaining the document management system assisting with the review and approval stages.
- Conduct final review of seed folders communicating seeds status to relevant departments.
- Maintain change control system, working with departments to assess the impact, and ensuring their timely review, implementation and closure.
- Participate in the Paracox product quality reviews on an annual basis.
- Be the quality representative for investigation, working with departments on assigning actions, raising CAPA’s and change control were applicable.
- Update Reliance system, classifying NOE’s raised. Report deviations and CAPA’s.
- Review Seed manufacturing and testing records and releasing them for use in production.
- Partake in RCA investigations at Newbury site developing robust CAPA’s or change controls to rectify problem or prevent reoccurrence.
- Perform internal inspections.
- Participate in regulatory inspections as required.
- Typically, a graduate, or equivalent, with experience of cGMP and working within a quality management system.
- 3 years + experience within the Pharma industry essential, with preferably Quality Assurance or production experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements for manufacture of licensed medicinal products.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
- Technical report writing and database management.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes desirable.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist QA Recruiter
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.