Up to 5,000 € per month
17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a leading international biotech CMO who are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist into their team, who are responsible for the whole Quality Assurance systems internally, as well as reviewing the functions to ensure that the site continues to deliver products in relation to GMP standards.
- Develop and manage procedures for quality assurance of site operation
- Evaluate manufacturing documentation and analysis results and approve different types of materials and products
- Participate in investigations and assess deviations and changes
- Approve qualifications, validations and reports for periodic review
- Approve governing documents as specifications and instructions
- Support production in quality work
- Participate in customer projects and in internal improvement projects
- Participate in customer and government inspection
- Degree within Life Science related discipline.
- 3 years + within Quality Assurance
- Ideally experience within a Biologics environment
Please reach out and apply now and one of the consultants will be in touch to discuss further!