17 days ago
6-12 months + extension
Senior CDD Consultant
I am currently looking for a Dutch-speaking Quality Checker / CDD analyst (customer due diligence) for a long-term contract based in Multiple locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam Etc)
The Dutch-speaking Quality Checker / CDD analyst (customer due diligence) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- As a CDD analyst (customer due diligence) you assess the risks of private and (large) business relationships.
- In order to avoid unnecessary costs and image damage, it is essential that companies in banking and finance know their customers.
- You will analyse which risks they run per customer.
- The analysis focuses on money laundering, financial support for terrorism and other illegal transactions.
- You will work with these risk analyses and advise whether doing business with a customer is safe and responsible.
- You report findings in a customer report.
- In this way you contribute to safeguarding customer integrity, the fight against corruption and fraud and you contribute to the financial security of the Netherlands.
The Dutch-speaking Quality Checker / CDD analyst (customer due diligence) will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Preferable education in Law, Criminology or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Quality Checker/ CDD Analyst is a plus
- Compliance, Audit, or another Risk related field experience is a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- You have good written skills to articulate analyses in a transparent, clear, goal-oriented and efficient manner.
- You can also express yourself well orally because you have regular customer contact.
- Contract Duration: 6-12 months plus the possibility of extension
- Location: Multiple locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam Etc)
- Remote Work possibility? Yes. Once life is back to ’normal’ we expect you onsite.
- Rate: Market Rate
If you are a skilled Senior CDD Consultant, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.