4 months ago
Are you looking to join a leading mortgage lender? Hamlyn Williams is working with an exciting company who are looking for an experienced Quality Control Analyst to join their team, which is expected to grow significantly within the next 3 to 5 years.
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to work with experienced professionals at an excellent mortgage lending company.
The role is part of the Credit Risk function, which sits in the Company’s 2nd Line of Defense, and is tasked with the development and ongoing maintenance of the Credit Risk Management Framework.
- Assisting the Senior Manager with developing and operating a Quality Assurance programme
- Assisting the Senior Manager with developing and operating a Quality Checking programme
- Ensuring all reports for the QA and QC are prepared in a timely manner and discussed with the senior manager and credit risk director
- Maintaining strong working relations with key stakeholders
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of mortgage lending (this includes underwriting, operations, and compliance)
- Expertise in Credit Risk Management
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Audit
02036752924 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the Financial Services so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Thomas Parry