24 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global pharmaceutical company that are currently experiencing rapid-growth through international expansion and products in current pipeline. Specializing in the field of nuclear medicine, with a focus on infectious/inflammatory disease, oncology, neurology and oncology, this company are looking for an experienced QC Manager and QP professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the role involve but are not limited to:
- Participation in acceptance of raw material management, packaging materials and semi-finished goods according to specifications
- Approval of analytical activities for batch release
- Reviewing and approval of Quality Control activities
- Ensure all QC materials are labelled and recorded appropriately according to specifications
- Actively contribute to audits and site inspections
- Perform batch release for company’s products
Essential requirements of the role:
- Successful completion of scientific degree in the fields of pharmacy, biology or comparable
- License of Qualified Person qualification in Germany
- High degree of responsibility and commitment, as well as a structured and reliable way of working
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Communicate in English (fluently) – both verbal and written
If you are a licensed Qualified Person in Germany, please do get in touch!
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Narveer Doolob – Quality Assurance Recruitment Consultant
Contact: 0203 456 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/narveer-doolob-5945a1105/
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.