St. Louis, Missouri ( REMOTE)
$70,000 - $75,000
3 months ago
A growing Financial Services client of ours based in St. Louis is looking for a Sr Quality Control Analyst. This position is responsible for ensuring that residential mortgage loans are originated following federal and state regulatory guidelines. Experience in both Quality Control and Compliance is a requirment and this role would report to the Director of Compliance - Quality Control.
- Conducts pre-funding audits in compliance with the Quality Control Plan.
- Conducts audits of loan files with specific concerns at the request of Underwriting.
- Conducts post-closing audits in compliance with the Quality Control Plan.
- Work with the Director of Compliance to manage any corrective actions to completion.
- Perform special projects as needed and manage all related files and documentation.
- Reviews the findings of all audits performed, including pre-funding audits, post-closing audits, discretionary audits, and audits conducted by outside vendors to prepare reports for senior management review.
- Monitors findings from and maintains relationships with third party vendors contracted to perform Quality Control functions and reports findings to management.
- Must be able to utilize all databases and software necessary to house the audit information
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned by management.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred (or 4+ years' worth of relevant working experience).
- 3-5 years' of Quality Control or underwriting experience, within the Financial Services industry specifically mortgage.
- Full understanding of all Product Types (TRID, FHA, VA, Conventional & USDA)
- Familiar with a variety of mortgage banking concepts, practices and procedures. Working knowledge of compliance regulations.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com to explore further!