2 months ago
A global pharmaceutical company that has recently hit some major milestones and is in its next stage of growth is currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join their team on a permanent basis as a Quality Director
This role will be responsible for managing a team whilst focusing on overseeing contract manufacturing operations, select supply chain operations and QP activities as well as providing support to internal Quality Systems.
The role involves but isn’t limited to:
- Lead and manage a QA team, including performance review, training, development and budgeting
- Responsible for managing product quality related priorities
- Lead and monitor daily operations at the contract manufacturer, performing batch review, approving product complaints and leading product related investigations
- Support the QA team with internal audits and regulatory agency inspections
- Ensure related QP activities within the team and timely disposition of commercial products
To be considered for this role you need to be a qualified QP
This is a great opportunity for an experienced QP to take a step up and develop with an exciting pharmaceutical company is in a major growth phase.