4 months ago
MNC Automotive in Dongguang Plant.
1. Manage quality assurance processes from incoming quality from supplier, in-process production and outgoing company product quality to customers.
2. Establish, implement, maintain and ensure continual improvement of quality management system to conform to IATF 16949 standard.
3. Promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
4. Organize, coordinate and follow up company KPI to meet business goal.
5. Management, motivation and development of subordinates.
6. Minimize the Quality cost for the Company.
1. Master/ Bachelor preferably.
2. 5 years experience in QA / QM knowledge of automotive industry.
3. Very good knowledge of the Q-tools: FMEA, PPAP, SPC, 8D...
4. Experience with metrology knowledge.
5. Training for Process Auditor internally and externally according to VDA6.3,
6. Good MS Office skills.
7. Professional leadership.
8. Fluent in English, German or Japanese language skills are plus.
9. Outgoing (Customer Contact)
10. Above 5 years of automotive, or similar quality engineering experience at least.