about 1 month ago
Our client, a financial services organization located in Dallas, Texas, is seeking a quantitative analyst to join their risk management team on a full-time basis.
As a quantitative analyst, you'll work to protect the systems that help identify, manage, mitigate and measure various types of risks. You will be a key member of the risk management team reporting to the team lead.
As a Quantitative Analyst you will be:
- Developing and validating stress test models
- Design and implement stress test scenarios
- Conduct quality control on the data
- Align risk processes into day-to-day responsibilities
- Maintaining various stress testing functions, including scheduling jobs to perform stress test calculations
A successful candidate will have:
- Masters degree in a quantitative field, Ph.D. preferred
- Have 3-5 years of quantitative experience (either developing, validating, or research)
- Strong Python skills in financial modeling, SQL, R, and Matlab are a plus
- Citizenship/Green card
Our client is willing to offer help in relocating and anticipates being fully in the office when possible.
I am an executive recruiter specializing in the risk area working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services industry, Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions: email@example.com