Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
9 days ago
I'm currently working with a global consultancy looking for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to work on a long-term project.
The role will be on a full-time contract basis, for an initial 12 months commencing as soon as possible (likely 3rd October). You are required to be on-site in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 5 years minimum experience in Risk Analytics from a Financial Services/Banking background
- Development and Validation experience
- You must be double vaccinated
A brief outline of the role:
- Verifying the performance and validity of financial risk models
- Reviewing and developing mechanisms for controlling the Credit Portfolio
- Developing a framework for risk appetite and risk tolerance limits
- Developing credit rating policy, models, and mechanisms
Please only apply if you are currently already based out of Saudi Arabia or the UAE.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to refer anyone for the role, please reach out and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide feedback to everyone.