Negotiable on Experience
4 months ago
I am proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Start-up R&D Tax Credit relief specialists.
My client is actively on the hunt to find a specialist client facing Business Development Manager that has a background working within the R&D Tax Credit relief field. The vacancy can be operated completely remotely from home or based in the popular London office.
As a client-facing Business Development Manager:
- responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client's flagship solutions through internal and external sales, Covering the entire UK
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with both start up and SME clients
- Manage the entire sales process from research through to negotiations (tenders/proposals) and closure
- Receive new business, lead generation and appointment setting assistance from an internal sales team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a credible, sophisticated, and intelligent approach to sales
- Possess first-class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
- Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
(Experience working in a BDM role within R&D)
- Competitive market salary
- Enticing Bonus / Comission Scheme
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- 28 Days holiday + Bank
- Hybrid working 2/3 days from home if desired
- Office DOG!