New York, NY
26 days ago
Over the last decade, we here at Hamlyn Williams have seen exceptional growth and expansion. The unprecedented successes of the last year has led us to expand our teams and we are now looking for entry level Sales focused Recruitment Consultants for our New York City office!
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
If you are driven, money motivated, and competitive, Hamlyn Williams has the career for you. We are looking for candidates with the right attitude and a proven track record of success. If you are willing to learn, we will provide you with the all the training and mentoring necessary to succeed in this role. We are currently hiring for our Financial Services and Cyber Security teams!
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates.
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive and are motivated by incentives, success and being the best!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development training program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will work with clients consultatively to fill their internal hiring needs.
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting your client and then sell your candidates to your client.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission!
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions at all levels
- Summer Friday hours ALL YEAR round (3.30pm finish)
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! Including paid days off for national holidays and the whole week between Christmas and New Year's!
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Regular happy hours
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive Personality
For a confidential discussion or an exploratory conversation, please feel free to reach out to me directly – email@example.com
**Must be authorized to work in the US without Sponsorship**