New York, NY
55,000 + Commission
about 1 month ago
Over the last decade, we here at Hamlyn Williams have seen exceptional growth and expansion. The unprecedented successes of the last year have led us to expand our teams and we are now looking for full desk 360 Recruitment Consultants for our New York City office!
If you are driven, money motivated, and competitive, Hamlyn Williams has the career for you. We are looking for candidates with the right attitude and a proven track record of success. We are currently hiring for our Financial Services, Cybersecurity, and Life Sciences teams!
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates.
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive, and are ultimately driven by success!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development training program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will consult with your clients to fill their internal hiring needs.
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting with your client and then sell your candidates to your client.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Measurable career growth with two clear career pathways, either in management or as a senior biller
- Structured and hands-on training program to set you up for success
- Summer Friday hours all year round (3pm finish) and dress down Fridays
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! As well as Christmas to New Year’s shut down and national holidays
- 401K, Commuter, Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Regular happy hours and team outings (baseball games, park days, comedy clubs, etc.)
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Paid volunteer days and ways to give back to the community
- Mental Health Aiders supporting you in every office
- A mentor program to be paired with a leader in the company
- Ability to work in one of our global offices: New York, London, San Diego, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Dallas, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, or Frankfurt
** Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship**
For a confidential discussion or an exploratory conversation, please feel free to reach out to me directly – email@example.com