Hamlyn Williams are a leading international recruitment firm with 9 offices gloablly across the United States, EMEA, and Asia. Currently we are looking for someone, who is looking start a career as a Recruitment Intern working at our Hong Kong office, focusing on corporate governance or compliance recruitment. We are looking for a hard-working individual, who is dedicated to build a truly rewarding (financially and personally) career in people-oriented industry.
· Target clients that we currently work with on a permanent basis- leveraging accounts that we work with extensively on the permanent recruitment side.
· Filling our client's internal hiring needs across; Corporate Governance, Compliance, Financial services.
· Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client.
· Work with the candidate and the client to manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
· This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own book of business!
· University Degree or about to graduate from University
· Fluent in Cantonese, Conversational English, Mandarin is a plus
· Driven, money motivated and competitive.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Outgoing, resilient, positive and persuasive personality
· Competitive salary and commission scheme
· Comfortable office and supportive team culture
· Tailored training at every level
· Team holidays, fine diners, and company incentives