6 months ago
Are you a Recruiter or L&D Specialist (experience in agency recruitment necessary) based in or near Dallas with a passion for succeeding through others? Do you enjoy the reward of sharing your knowledge and experience with other recruiters and want to take the next step in your career and do this full time within a growing and valued Learning & Development team?
Following continued growth and success, Hamlyn Williams is excited to be hiring a Learning & Development Officer into its US Learning and Development team!
*Please note: We value and welcome all applications. It is essential though that you have previous, successful experience in a 360 recruitment role
A snapshot of the role:
You will hold responsibility for the timely and engaging onboarding and induction of new colleagues across our New York, Dallas, and San Diego offices; ensuring all new starters are supported throughout.
Also, you will support with the design and delivery of training content including core modules, ad-hoc sessions, workshops, coaching, and Virtual Classroom Training spanning the full 360-recruitment cycle for both Contract and Permanent Consultants, as well as personal development sessions.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, possessing the confidence to facilitate sessions to groups, and skilled in engaging an audience
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Passionate about the development of others
- Personable and able to build relationships quickly
- Ability to inspire/influence others
- Organized and able to prioritize workloads
- Creative, with strong attention to detail
- Be willing and passionate about upskilling as an L&D professional
- At least 12 months experience in a 360-recruitment
- Proven track record of successful placements within recruitment/sales environment
- Experience in delivering training/presenting to others
- Experienced in coaching/providing feedback to colleagues
- Experience in an L&D role
Founded in 2011, we have gone from Best Recruitment Start-up to one of the fastest-growing recruitment companies in the world, with 180+ colleagues across 8 offices (New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen).
Our values, combined with our entrepreneurial & high-performing start-up mentality, make sure that everything at Hamlyn Williams is geared towards ensuring all our people have the best opportunities to develop, add value to our clients, and have tremendous careers that take you all over the world!
- We are Ambitious
- We are Proud
- We Persevere
What our people love:
- Work in a brand new office in downtown Dallas (WeWork space)
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus
- Career Growth that is transparent and exciting!
- Summer Friday hours all year round
- Unlimited paid vacation days! As well as Christmas shut down and national holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Fine Diners Club
- Monthly Socials
- International working opportunities
Apply now if interested, or email your resume to A.Goya@hamlynwilliams.com