about 2 months ago
We are currently working with a global Medical Device MNC and they are looking for a Regional Application Specialist to cover the APAC region. The role of the Application Specialist, Region Asia Pacific is to consult, train and support Elekta’s Comprehensive Solutions customers in the effective use of software and hardware including remote, on-site and classroom training, remote support and assistance in the development of training and application support materials.
As a Regional Application Specialist you will:
- Independently provide Applications training on the company’s Comprehensive Solutions both on-site and in Elekta premises.
- Accurately assess advanced training needs. Develop session goals and length of training with clients. Determine attendees for each planned session. Coordinate schedules cognizant of customer constraints. Deliver training as planned.
- Prepare for and deliver assigned courses as required for any in-house training (internal and external). Document continuing education credits following written procedures.
- Support pre-sales support and post project application support in certain areas/countries based on the demand.
- Submit timely and accurately; on-sites reports, timesheets, expense reports, TLD badges and other paperwork as assigned.
- Maintain all company-leased equipment, including company computer, parts, and tools.
As a Regional Application Specialist you will need:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Radiation Therapy / Medical Physics / related discipline(s).
- Familiarity/proficiency with the following: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx Skype for Business, and Salesforce
- Familiarity with curriculum development process and adult educational methodologies
- Strong presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group)
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
- Must be able to travel up to 50-75% of the time
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.