10 days ago
We are currently working with a global biotechnology company MNC and they are looking for a Regional Brand Manager. The role will be responsible for leading and driving category growth to support the APAC business goals. The candidate must develop and implement marketing, trade marketing plans, and branding activities to activate the division's brand, channel and product strategies and techniques.
As a Regional Brand Manager you will be:
- Responsible for brand planning and sales/marketing in APAC on an assigned range of products
- Manages and implements regional marketing projects for maintainence and growth of existing products and new product launches
- To work with the country brand team to implement core business strategies in the critical areas of Portfolio Management, Target Customers, Activity Management, Deployment of Sales and Marketing Resources etc.
- Managing relationship together with the regional medical on the emerging KOLs within the region
- Collect customer feedback and market trends (competitor analysis) from South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore, and Australia to ensure that business trends are in line with customer needs
- To optimize growth and performance by key performance indicators of APAC
As a Regional Brand Manager you will need:
- University degree in pharmacy, chemistry, any other natural science and business
- Minimum 7 years in pharmaceutical industry, with at least 4 years in Marketing, Business Development or Product Branding
- Previous knowledge and experience of CVM disease or regional/global experience preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience with development of strategic business plans and ability to convert strategy to action
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.