4 months ago
A global pharmecutical company are looking for a Regional contracts manager to join their team based in Switzerland for an initial 10 Month contract. The role is remote based however.
The Regional contracts manager would be responsible for Providing services in the creation and maintenance of Clinical Trial Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and negotiation guidelines, services in the development of training related to Clinical Trial Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and negotiation guidelines as required.
- The contracts manager would ideally have 5 years experience with contract law in the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry.
- An understadning of the clinical development process
- Strong relationship and management skills
- Fluent in English
- Educated to Degree level
- Pharmaceutical or CRO experience is essential.
- Contract negotiation experience is essential.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please do get in touch today.
Direct Dial: +44 203 545 1110