2 days ago
We are currently working with a marketing leader US MNC that is looking for a energetic and organized Digital Manager to join their Marketing team.
As a Digital Manager you will:
- Lead the planning and execution of Asiawide marketing campaigns
- Formulate strategic online and offline activities including advertising, event and digital platforms
- Maintain media on all channels including emails, SMS, and social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linked In, Wechat, and LINE
- Define segmentation criteria for batch and trigger emails/SMS campaigns and conduct A/B testing
- Utilize a range of techniques including SEO, SEM, social media marketing tools to optimize the online brand impression
- Develop ROI driven campaigns via Marketing Cloud and managing end to end delivery
- Leverage customer relationship management (CRM) tools to coordinate, enhance and monitor customer experience
- Ensure online and offline regional support – events, premiums, retail channels, design, website, e-commerce, social channels, advertising
As a Digital Manager you will need:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Excellent in digital marketing platforms including CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Facebook for Business
- Experience with Marketing Cloud (Social Studio, Advertising Studio) is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator is a plus
- Multi-tasker and project management guru who can juggle multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Experience in managing end-to-end content development process, sometimes under tight deadlines and rapidly changing parameters
- Computer literate in MAC OSX
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.