6 months ago
We are currently working with a marketing leader US MNC that is looking for a energetic and organized Digital Manager to join their Marketing team.
As a Digital Manager you will:
- Work with internal teams to formulate and execute growth strategy in digital channel for e-commerce and lead-generation across 8+ APAC countries
- Manage end-to-end digital marketing across the customer lifecycle (awareness, conversion, retention and referral)
- Closely work with CRM team to develop retention and loyalty strategy, including building-out communication touchpoints across multiple channels (email, SMS, ad etc.)
- Implement marketing automation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Define measurements of success (KPIs) for campaigns, develop testing framework, and analyze data
- Closely monitor key performance indicators (such as conversion rate, abandoned cart rate & e-commerce metric) and perform A/B testing on website
- Recommend digital marketing opportunities to improve ROI
- Work with external agencies to optimize go-to-market strategy and sustain growth for across regions
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
As a Digital Manager you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Computer literate in MAC OSX and proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Google Analytics and comfortable with data visualization tool such as PowerBI
- Knowledge of the latest growth practices including paid acquisition, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Understand on local SEM and SEO for Naver and Japan Yahoo Ad will be an advantage
- Previous experience in Google Tag Manager and Tag management including tag implementation plan and data layer is preferred
- Communicate with IT & Web team in Martech terminology
- Previous experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email marketing/marketing automation platform
- A highly motivated self-starter and good project management skill
- Able to work independently, under tight schedule and a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding and positive team player
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.