40,000 - 60,000 HKD
over 1 year ago
Here is an exciting opportunity to be part of the unstoppable FinTech force who’s already transformed the traditional payment/banking/ecommerce industries!
My client – a US headquartered large-scale FinTech firm – is looking for a Finance Team Leader (financial reporting focused) for their Hong Kong office, which is also the hub of their APAC businesses.
In this role, you will enjoy the autonomy and inspiring culture of a US-based firm, whilst thriving by working directly with regional Finance teams across the US, Australia, EMEA areas, etc.
Applicants with rich experience collaborating with global Finance teams who are equally entrepreneurial, driven and dynamic are welcome to apply.
- As leader of the APAC Finance team, guide and manage internal and external bookkeepers, and local team members responsible for payment and treasury functions
- Ensure the quality and timely preparation of financial reporting packages on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and in compliance with the company’s guidelines and policies
- Check and monitor the payroll processes across multiple locations within the APAC region
- Maintain sound communications with senior management teams in Hong Kong and regional teams abroad, including presenting quantitative analysis of the company’s performance metrics and trends
- Implement sound internal control and accounting treatment, and assist in UAT when required
- Collaborate with front, middle and back office teams to support ad hoc projects or new company initiatives
- Holder of CPA and equivalent accounting destinations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in similar capacities
- A team player and team leader with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and language (English, Cantonese and Mandarin) communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent quantitative skills, with solid mastery of Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter
- Experience working in MNC (especially in the Financial Services industry)
- Hands-on experience with ERP (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics NAV)