19 days ago
Regional Head of Platform Operation
In this role, you will provide support to our professionals across various regions as their dedicated and functional Regional Heads of Cloud Operations. We are looking for you to ensure continuity of service between these various regions by motivating people and improving due processes. Through your personal and thought leadership, you will proactively lead performance management, succession planning, and the development of your teams.
Success in this role will be defined by the following deliverable: the creation of a solid foundation of support, which is applied consistently throughout the regional organization. This position will be based in Amstelveen and will be Hybrid working from home and office.
The Regional Head of Platform Operation will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Drive efficiency and operational stability through automation, performance- and people management.
- You will ensure the team applies industry best practices. By doing so, you will guarantee consistency across service providers in their delivery and support of services, as well as applications used.
- Collaborate to deliver the GitOps vision for the team.
- Organise & Align 50+ of the Consultancy & Supplier Staff
- Maintain operational stability of the One Platform Cloud
- Build relationships with regional member firms & functions.
- Feedback regional requirements to the Technology Chapters
The Regional Head of Platform Operation will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure/services
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365 services, Identity & Collaboration
- Expert understanding of ITIL Management.
- Working knowledge of ISO / SOC2 standards
If you are a skilled Regional Head of Platform Operation you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.