about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a global Medical Device company MNC and they are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to cover the APAC region. This role is looking for a person who can grow products and expand market share by ensuring clear brand positioning and favourable perception which lead to preferred treatment.
As a Regional Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop brand strategy, market positioning and differentiation strategies to build strong brand equity in APAC market
- Support global team’s upstream projects by providing APAC inputs and leading pilots and limited release in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including global marketing, R&D, clinical, IT, etc.
- Train and guide APAC markets on product positioning and messaging, functionality, clinical applications, targeting, and support markets to develop local execution programs
- Develop and monitor product performance data analytics and trend of APAC markets and recommendations for further adoption and growth
- Generate market insights on industry trend, product and customer unmet needs, and competition by running pilots, limited releases, and researches.
- Work closely with APAC KOLs and advocates to drive target products and customer segment growth
- Own and deliver on product performance KPIs and marketing budget targets
As a Regional Marketing Manager you will need:
- Minimum 8+ years of work experiences including more than 6 years of strong product management and/or strategic marketing experience from healthcare industry - medical device.
- At least 3 years of regional marketing management is a must.
- Experience working in cross-functional, multi-cultural, dynamic organization setting
- BA degree is must, medical or healthcare major and MBA is plus
- Strong commercialization – downstream, product launch/product management
- Strategic planning & analytical thinking
- Team player who cultivates collaborative work environment
- Fluency in spoken and written communication skill with English. Chinese is plus to work with counterparts
- Skillful at producing documents with MS office programs
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
- Able to travel extensively abroad (more than 30% of working hours)
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.