San Francisco, CA, USA
$60,000 - $90,000
6 months ago
A FinTech client of ours is looking to bring in an individual to support its Legal Head with duties concerning Regulation.
This opportunity is exciting as you would have exposure to both the Compliance and Legal Heads of Business and also work with the wider organization in a highly collaborative environment.
The firm specializes in the virtual currency space, so an appetite for blockchain technology, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is highly desirable.
- Support ongoing maintenance of state money transmitter licenses and compliance with other federal licensing requirements
- Represent the company in correspondences with various state regulators
- Coordinate state and federal licensing examinations
- Interact with vendors and consultants on legal and regulatory matters
- Work closely with other teams in the U.S. and globally on issues related to Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Affairs
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent education and/or experience
- 2+ years' relevant experience (state license acquisition and/or maintenance)
- Working knowledge of NMLS and industry best practices
- Ability to communicate directly with regulators and research regulatory matters when required
- This industry is exploding currently and an opportunity to join a firm which is still growing is always appealing, if you want to explore this opportunity please get in touch with an updated resume
- Please be aware that if you do not have the relevant experience, you may not be contacted or might get a call from another team at Hamlyn Williams regarding other opportunities