3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Multinational Medical device company that is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team. This well-known and well-established company is in a major phase of growth.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Independent processing and coordination of the international registration status
- Interaction and communication with the responsible approval authorities both national and international and also with the Notified Bodies
- International and national legislation including implementation of legal changes and innovations
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you will need:
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant approval guidelines
- Experience with notified bodies
- Medical Device background
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.