€80,000 - €104,000
7 months ago
Our Global Consultancy client are looking to hire a Senior Manager/Manager within their Regulatory & Compliance Advisory Department, this is a multidisciplinary team of 40 people is advising clients in various industries of the Financial Sector (Banking, Asset Management, and Insurance) on how best to meet the corporate governance, regulatory and compliance challenge, and is assisting companies’ management to better understand the regulatory environment and to identify laws and regulations having an impact on their business.
- Management and delivery of a wide range of regulatory advisory related projects such as - Regulatory gap and impact assessments (e.g. for MiFID 2, UCITS V, PSD 2 …), Implementation of regulatory requirements, Internal controls framework assessment, design and implementation, Preparation of license applications for new market players, Regulatory compliance health checks, Internal Audit engagements and Provide clients with updates on new regulations;
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary projects with colleagues to serve our clients in line with an "as one" approach;
- Participate in business development initiatives around regulation and regulatory change and to prepare ourselves for the go to market;
- Build trust-based relationships with clients in various industries;
- Grow in a team of passionate industry professionals and actively participate in the performance management of junior and senior advisers.
The perfect candidate:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree majoring in either Audit, Finance, Economics or Law
- 5-8 years of experience in external/internal audit or compliance in the Financial Sector, or a similar experience from working in a consultancy firm (preferably acquired in Luxembourg);
- Display a good working knowledge of business processes and systems in regulated entities
- Proactive, highly ambitious and client-driven;
- Fluent in English and German.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA