about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is exclusively working with a leading global management consultancy based in London that is growing out several assurance teams within prudential and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for experienced Managers to work with a wide variety of banks and investment firms to provide assurance on UK and European prudential and regulatory reporting requirements.
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will:
- Advise regulated financial services clients on the impact of the changing regulatory environment.
- Be an SME and lead on risk and compliance transformation programmes.
- Take a lead with business development activities.
- Design and implement Enterprise-wide Risk Management Frameworks.
- End-to-end process mapping controls design and testing.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple client engagements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams
As a Regulatory Change Senior Manager you will need:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience dealing with regulatory risk management or compliance obligations in financial services.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise risk management frameworks.
- Previous consulting experience and worked with or in a Risk and Compliance function.
- Regulatory driven
- Managed regulatory change programmes
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org