9 months ago
A banking client of ours, based in Los Angeles is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join its team. This role will report directly in to the Chief Compliance Officer, with oversight to multiple areas of the bank, mostly Regulatory Compliance.
- Prepare compliance monitoring and risk management reports that identify the root cause of regulatory violations or bank policies/procedures exceptions
- Lead meetings with business unit managers to address regulatory compliance/operational risk observations and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Review interdepartmental compliance activities and their operational processes to determine whether enhancements are necessary to mitigate risks
- Conduct follow-up reviews of corrective action taken by management to address previously reported regulatory, audit, or compliance review findings
- Assure the bank is in compliance with policies, procedures, and all applicable state and federal banking laws
- Review and recommend revisions to bank deposit/lending procedures and internal controls to minimize risk and optimize efficiencies
- Working in a very hands role, this person must be able to learn new regulations when needed.
- BA Degree is a definite requirment
- 2+ years’ worth of Regulatory Compliance experience
- CRCM or other regulatory Compliance certificates are a plus
- Availability to start ASAP
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch: email@example.com