Negotiable Salary Banding
5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are representing a globally operating FinTech institution with an established paramount reputation in the financial space.
Our client has experienced substantial growth and rapid development since their establishment in 2015, which has resulted in becoming recognised as the fastest growing FinTech institution, globally.
Due to this progressively ongoing development, Hamlyn Williams are representing this client in the recruitment for a Deputy CCO to be based in the operational headquarters located in Luxembourg.
- The Deputy CCO will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, acting as the main advisor to the CCO and acting on the CCO’s behalf in their absence.
- Focus on documentation and process management, alongside updating the policies, processes and procedures followed by the whole compliance department.
- Responsible for the coordination and organization of strategic business initiatives, whilst providing guidance to the successful completion of these initiatives.
- Provide professional counsel and proactive contribution towards business initiatives.
- Responsible for the management of compliance ensuring that regulatory deadlines are met accordingly.
- Expected to work effectively and efficiently with a cross-functional team and act as a direct point of contact for staff members, chief executives, department management, team leaders, senior executives and the chief compliance officer.
- Contribute towards internal communications alongside the CCO.
- Work within a cross-functional team ensuring that processes, policies and procedures are meeting regulatory standards, whilst ensuring that all contracts, policies and procedures are compliant.
- Work alongside team leaders and department management, presenting back to the senior executives.
- Contribute towards the coordination and management of business policies and procedures in order to improve existing processes to ensure efficiency.
- Translating regulatory requirements into technological implementations. Implement regulatory guidelines and frameworks for the institution to follow.
- Focus specifically on documentation and process management, ensuring that the company is compliant and meeting regulatory requirements and standards.
- Master’s degree (or above) in law or finance, alongside having a relevant experience within either one of these fields.
- Has a minimum of 5 –7 years’ worth of experience working within a financial service, payments or a legal institution (preferably experience in FinTech)
- Already experienced in/ or can work efficiently and effectively with various departments, representing and establishing all disciplines established within the company.
- Has exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and can confidently conduct themselves in a professional manner when representing the company in public speaking.
- Can identify priorities sand efficiently meet deadlines, alongside having strong organizational and management skills.
- Fluent in English and having the ability to speak other European languages.
- Has the ability to operate independently and can identify and resolve arising challenges without supervision.
- Has a thorough understanding of regulatory laws and requirements, alongside EU Financial Regulations.
- Experienced in project management.
- Experienced in Regulatory Compliance, AML and CFT.
If you're interested in being considered for this position, please submit your application below.