5 months ago
Our client is a rapid growing Chinese bank. They are now looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Giving advice on compliance and regulatory issues, including new activities and ad hoc requests
- Oversee regulatory changes and updates, and ensure compliance related policies are in line with regulatory developments
- Manage and coordinate licensing applications for senior executives
- Conduct compliance assessments and reviews on key regulatory issues from the second line of defence
- Ensure management and staff are properly registered or licensed, monitoring for regulatory changes and communicating such to relevant staff
- University degree in Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in banking, with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering / compliance / banking regulatory bodies / internal audit / risk management
- Proficient in English and Chinese
If you are interested, please send your application to Allan Wan at email@example.com or contact 35956202 for more information.