about 1 month ago
My client is a well-known virtual bank based in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a regulatory compliance manager/ officer who is familiar with HKMA regulations to handle the regulatory enquiries from relevant stakeholders.
This is a replacement role under the general compliance team. The job can offer you an attractive package with a decent working environment.
- Handle regulatory inquiries from external and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and support regulatory on-site examinations
- Identify, communicate and track regulatory changes and provide support on a complete rule mapping exercise and gap analysis in relation to banking and wealth management business
- Provide advisory support to other business functions including but not limited to Operations, Credit, Finance, Treasury on matters such as DPS, FATCA/CRS, and PDPO etc
- Assist in developing compliance policies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in retail banking and corporate banking
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in accounting, finance, economics and legal degree
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, spoken Mandarin is strongly preferable
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.